First of all... sorry that I was not so active in the last few days, but the reason is so lovely. Two weeks ago we finally moved a step forward and found our dream home, then created our own private life again after we've left at shared places in the previous one and half years.
So today we moved over everything till the last needle, and after I spent the whole day arranging our stuff, I prepared Turkey Breast Roast, a quick but yummy dinner after a long workday.
- 2 turkey breast slices
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Szechuan Chilli & Ginger Salt
- Chilli garlic infused olive oil
- Sear the turkey breast fillets in a frying pan
- Use simply salt and pepper, but I also added some from Szechuan Chilli & Ginger Salt.
- Chop some slices of bread into small cubes and put them into a clean and dry pan then toast till the pieces get nice golden brown colour.
- Finally, put some fresh salad mix on the plate, sprinkle with the crispy bread cubes, place two fillets on the top then pour some garlic and chilli infused oil on it...
- So easy!