After I've opened my eyes in the morning, the first thing what I've noticed was a comment from Nicolas, the owner of Blogtastic Food, and he let me know that I am one of his nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award, which is the second award in the history of the Holy Whisk Blog.
I would like to say THANK YOU for the nomination Nick, and I really appreciate your support and the great tips in food photography since the beginning. I'm so happy to know you and always have inspiring conversations, comments and you are following my blog and working on different platforms.
I highly recommend you guys, to check his blog and social media pages, and watch how a self-taught food photographer and foodie developed his skills over time. It's so amazing to see how this talented guy became a professional food photographer step-by-step and how yummy stuff he prepares in the kitchen. You can find his blog post with my nomination here.
The rules for the nominees are simple:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and share the link of their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award.
Let's move on to the 3rd point of the list. Since you know that I like try new recipes and cooking, I would like to use this opportunity and share some not too obvious facts about myself:
- Even if I like cooking, I'm a bit choosy at the same time, but I'm working on this bad 'habit', and trying to move as many things as I can from the 'no way' list to my favourites. It's even better now than it was 10 years ago. 😅
- I'm in love with Scandinavia and nordic traditions. ❄️
- I graduated as a Horticultural Engineer. 🌱
- I prefer to spend my holiday in the mountains more than at the seaside. 🏔
- I like to do creative things, and instead of buying stuff, I usually choose the DIY version.✂️
- When I'm not at work or in the kitchen I like to spend some active hours hiking or horse riding. At primary school I did judo. 🏇🏻
- I've married twice, in two different countries... with the same man ❤️
Hope you found that interesting. And now, here are my nominees: