One of my favourite no-bake snacks are these Honey Banana Balls. I love to make a bigger batch and keep my stock in the freezer. As it unfreezes so easily, I just simply grab one or two at a time and enjoy it within a couple of minutes.
- for 25 balls
- 3 big, ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g digestive/oat biscuits, ground
- 50 g desiccated shredded coconut
- 100g ground almond (or walnut)
- Smash the bananas by a fork, add the honey and vanilla extract
- Add the ground biscuits and ground almonds.
- Combine the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
- Place the mixture into the fridge for about 30 minutes, this way it will be easier to form the balls.
- If the mixture is difficult to handle. you can add more ground biscuits or ground walnut/almond for a better texture.
- Form small walnut-sized balls and cover them with the coconut.
- Let it rest in the fridge for about 2 hours before serving.