I bought a whole pork knuckle with the bone in at my favourite butcher's, then used the bone for a rich pork broth and prepared this dish as well.
- 500 g whole pork knuckle boneless
- Oil, salt pepper
- Half tsp caraway seeds ground
- 1 bunch rosemary fresh
- Put the pork knuckle into a roasting bag, add some oil, salt pepper, ground caraway seeds and rosemary.
- Close the bag and put it into the oven on a tray and start to bake at 200 °C.
- After an hour, when it becomes soft, open the roasting bag, turn the skin side down first and bake it for another 15 minutes before turning the meat again and baking it till the skin becomes crispy.
- Let the whole meat rest on a chopping board, then slice it and serve the pork knuckle slices with any garnish you prefer.