Chicken Pasta With Parmesan Sauce is a typical menu idea on a workday... easy, quick and good enough if you have to heat it up later at the canteen.
- 200 g bacon
- 1 chicken fillet
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, oregano, thyme
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 300 ml double cream
- Put a pot full of salty water on the stove.
- Chop the bacon and chicken fillet then put in a frying pan, add some oil, salt, pepper, a clove of pressed garlic, oregano, thyme and sear the ingredients a little bit.
- When the chicken turned to white and there are no rare parts, add the double cream -let's do it according to your preferences, I like when it's saucier-, and grate some Parmesan straight into the pan.
- When the sauce became thicker it's ready to serve, so remove the pan from the stove.
- During the preparation of the sauce, when the water starts to boil put the spaghetti in, then cook to al dente. On the package of the pasta, you can find the suggested cooking time... it's good to follow that if you would like to get the perfect doneness.