I hope you enjoyed the first result of our collaboration with Olly, but I'm here with the next recipe which will be a savoury main course: Sweet Chilli Glazed Salmon. The preparation is not more than 20 minutes, so it's a good choice when you wanna do something quickly, and don't be afraid to do it if you arrange a party, I'm sure this dish will wow your guests.
- Salmon side
- Salt, pepper
- Sweet chilli sauce with a hint of Naga
- Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Pine nuts toasted, chopped
- First of all, I seared my salmon side in a pan with the skin side down, added some salt and pepper and when it started to become pink.
- I placed it in a piece of kitchen foil and covered it with a marinade I've made with the 10th-anniversary edition of the great sweet chilli sauce from Edible Ornamentals and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- After that, I wrapped the foil around the salmon and it into the oven for about 10 minutes at 180 °C (fan), then opened the little pack and grilled it for about 5 additional minutes. You can prepare this on a normal grill as well if you organise a garden party!
- Before I served this yummy dish, I've toasted a handful of chopped pine nuts, chopped a bunch of coriander, and sprinkled the nuts and the herb on the top of the fillet. Make sure, you serve it with fresh lemon pieces for a nice tangy flavour!